GuardRails wins the Unicorn Battle in Singapore
It’s been a while since joining the last pitch competition. When we raised our seed round towards the end of last year, we have been tirelessly working on improving the platform, scaling the team and growing our user and customer base.
We have come a long way in a very short amount of time. This has become even more evident when reviewing the pitch deck from a year ago.
In a nutshell, this is how we have improved the GuardRails continuous security verification platform:
- Support for all editions of GitHub, GitLab and BitBucket.
- Support for on-premise deployments to accommodate customers with strict data protection requirements.
- Increase the total number of security engines to over 25.
- Identify security bugs in over 15 programming languages.
- Re-launch of the dashboard based on an entirely new data structure.
Besides the technical advances, we have made great strides on acquiring customers around the globe. We are fortunate to get a lot of feedback that helps us to continuously improve our platform and prioritize the selection of next features.
We are excited to have been announced the winner of the Unicorn Battle – Singapore edition and are looking forward to the grand finale in San Francisco.